Lets take a look at some wallet friendly netbooks priced under $300….
Netbooks mainly cater to people who spend most of their time dealing with online services and want a cheap, light device they can use on the go. During the recession netbook sales have risen sharply giving consumers portability at an unbeatable bargain. Every major computer manufacturer has come out with their own netbook model ranging from $250 to $600. Lets take a look at three popular models which won’t put a strain on your budget.
1. eMachines Black 10.1″ eM350-2074 Netbook PC running Windows XP Home $258.99
Features & Specs
- Intel Atom N450 processor 1.66GHz,
- 1GB DDR2 system memory
- 160GB SATA hard drive –
- 10.1″ LED widescreen display
- Built-in 1.3 megapixel Webcam
- 3-cell lithium-ion battery
Overall the eMachines is a good basic netbook with a 1-year parts and labor limited warranty. This netbook is currently available at Walmart priced at $258.
2. Toshiba Mini Notebook NB 255
The Toshiba has identical specs as the eMachines except for two major benefits.
- Double the battery life with a 6-cell lithium-ion battery (6 hrs)
- New Windows 7 OS rather than Windows XP
- The Toshiba is priced at $299.
This netbook is normally priced at $299. Tiger Direct is offering a $60 off discount bringing the price down to $239.99. If you’re looking for an even greater bargain, Laptop MD has an ever changing inventory of refurbished laptops and netbooks starting at only $99. Give us a call or stop by to inquire about our current inventory.