My Computer Won’t Charge
Sometimes your laptop is fine – it just won’t charge. If you’re having problems charging your laptop, or if your computer no longer works even when it’s plugged into the wall – this could be a power jack problem. Don’t worry though, we can fix that! You can confirm your problem is a power jack by walking through the following these easy steps, or by bringing it by our office for a free diagnostic! To diagnose the issue yourself…
- Have you tried a new power cable? Maybe it’s not the power jack at all!
- Sometimes it’s as simple as a new power adapter. If you don’t have one – just bring it by and we’ll try one of ours!
- Have you tried a new power cable and it still doesn’t work? Or does your power cable work in a friend’s laptop?
- This one is pretty conclusive. If a new power cable doesn’t work, it’s definitely a problem with your laptop. Stop by for a free estimate!
- Has your power jack on your laptop been loose? Have you had to wiggle your laptop to get it to charge?
- This is a classic power jack issue. Over time, repeated wear and tear can damage a power jack and cause the jack to pull off the motherboard. Don’t worry though – we can fix this!
Feel free to fill out a quote form on our website for a free estimate.
Need Computer and Laptop Service?
We got your back. LaptopMD’s engineers will help you with all of your tech needs. Submit your information to receive a free quote.